Kentucky operates skilled long-term care communities for Kentucky’s veterans offering a broad range of services including:
- 24/7 skilled nursing care Rehabilitation services (Physical, Occupational, and Speech)
- Secured environments for individuals who are diagnosed with Dementia/Alzheimer's disease
- Therapeutic Recreational Activities
- Transportation to VA for medical services
- Nurse Practitioner services are available at most State Veterans Centers.
We are committed to serving Kentucky’s veterans by fostering independence, preserving dignity, and providing compassionate care.
Our Core Values
Our Basic Admissions Criteria
- Veteran with an other than dishonorable discharge
- A resident of the Commonwealth of Kentucky (proof of residency)
- Veteran’s medical needs can be met
Veterans are charged a reasonable monthly fee based on the type of accommodation. Veterans who are awarded a 70% or higher disability rating receive a full per diem from the VA with no out-of-pocket costs for the veteran. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, Private Pay, and many insurance policies.
Joy G. Scott, MD, CMD
Dr. Edward Marshall
Psychologist Licensed Program Administrator