Veterans Benefits

​​​​​​​​​​State-by-state guide to veterans benefits | The American Legion

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​KDVA provides professional help free of charge to veterans in obtaining and using federal and state benefits to which they are entitled.  We help veterans and their dependents make successful claims for benefits, privileges, rights and other veteran services.  Benefits include access to veterans nursing homes, burial with honors in veterans cemeteries, benefits counseling, and specific assistance for homeless and women veterans.  

Find a federally accredited represenative. ​​

Contact ​Us About Veterans Benefits​​​

Example: 555-555-5555