Kentucky Veterans Cemetery West is located on 80 acres on Route 41A south of Hopkinsville at mile marker 11. It opened in 2004. As of May 30, 2013, it has interred 2,314, including 1,748 veterans, 566 dependents and 17 service members killed in action.
Kentucky Veterans Cemetery West
5817 Fort Campbell Boulevard
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
Email: email@example.com Qualifications
Burial in a state veteran's cemetery is based on military service. The eligibility criteria is the same criteria for burial in VA national cemeteries.
Total interment services include:
- Furnishing grave or columbarium space
- Opening and closing the grave
- Providing the interment site with perpetual care
- Supplying a suitable marker or headstone
- Furnishing an optional concrete grave liner for all casketed burials