See more recent photos here.
Kentucky Veterans Cemetery North is located on 99 acres off I-75
at mile marker 154 in Williamstown. It opened August 22, 2008. As of July 9,
2014, KVCN has interred 752 veterans and 136 dependents. It is honored to be
the resting place for 2 service members killed in action.
Kentucky Veterans Cemetery North
205 Eibeck Lane
Williamstown, KY 41097
Burial in a state veteran's cemetery is based on military service. The eligibility criteria is the same criteria for burial in VA national cemeteries.
Total interment services include:
- Furnishing grave or columbarium space
- Opening and closing the grave
- Providing the interment site with perpetual care
- Supplying a suitable marker or headstone
- Furnishing an optional concrete grave liner for all casketed burial